- Regular monthly pass: $245
- Student monthly pass: $176
- Booklet of 10 tickets: $102
- One way ticket: $15
The 2016 10-ticket booklets will expire on March 31, 2017 and can be exchanged for new tickets. Exchanges are accepted at the Town Hall between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
Monthly Regional Pass Requirements
All users requiring a monthly pass must obtain an OC Transpo regional Photo ID Card at a cost of $8. It is mandatory and will be required when purchasing the Russell Transpo monthly pass.
NOTE: The Photo ID card is not required when purchasing 10-ticket booklets or one-way tickets.
To get an OC Transpo Photo ID card, visit:
- Rideau Centre | Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. | Saturday 9:30 a.m. - 6 p.m. | Sunday 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. and;
- St. Laurent, Lincoln Fields, Place d’Orléans | Monday to Friday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Monthly passes and booklets available at the following merchants:
- Jean Coutu Pharmacy (857 Notre-Dame, Embrun)
- Dépanneur Pierre et Fils (951 Notre-Dame, Embrun)
- PharmaChoice - Russell Pharmacy (110 Craig, Russell)
- Pronto R J's Convenience Store (1119 Concession, Russell)
- Cheques are not accepted. Payment methods at the merchant’s discretion.
- Student must show proof of valid registration. Student ID cards are accepted as proof in order to pay the student rate.
- Only bus drivers sell one-way trip tickets. The exact change is required.
What happens if I lose my pass?
Email us as soon as possible! The local merchants are not authorized to replace your pass.