Report an Issue


If you want to report an issue after hours that requires immediate attention, please call 613-443-3066 x 8 to reach an on-call Public Safety & Enforcement officer.

Accessibility -  Accessibility Coordinator

Billing - Finances

Council-Related Issue -  Council
Customer Service-Related - General Inbox
Fallen tree/debris on a road - Public Works
Fallen tree/debris on the trail/path - Parks and Recreation
Garbage related - Public Works
Lost/Found Pet - By law
Noise - By law
Park-Related - Parks and Recreation
Permit-Related - Planning
Pothole - Public Works
Property Taxes - Finances
Public Transportation - Public Transportation
Snow Removal - Public Works
Trail/Path-Related - Parks and Recreation
Water/Sewer-Related - Infrastructure
Website Issue - General Inbox
Other - General Inbox